The use of the scaffolding, if it is not appropriate and does not meet safety standards, will increase the risk of accidents. Therefore, you must only use high-quality scaffoldings, and you can rent them from a trustworthy Scaffold tower hire company look at this.
Scaffolding types names include:
Round wooden scaffolding
Single lined scaffolding using pipes
Elbow scaffolding with support
Moving to scaffold
Corner support scaffolding
– Soleplate is wood or other material as part of the scaffolding that is directly in contact with the ground/base to ensure the strength of the scaffold footing
– The baseplate is the part of the scaffold that is the support the standard scaffolding posts
– Standard is part of the mainframe of the scaffolding in vertical lines. Standard is the most important part in scaffolding because if you install the standard wrong, all the parts on it can be wrong.
– Ledger is part of the frame that forms an angle of 90 degrees to the standard.
– Transom is the horizontal part of the scaffold that binds the transom standard horizontally
– The foot tie is the lower part of the scaffold that serves as the anchor in a stronger structure
– The brace is a part of the scaffolding that is installed diagonally which functions to bind existing standards so that it is stronger and the load is evenly distributed. The brace is installed side by side with the ledger
– Transverse brace is a brace that is placed side by side with the transom
– Tie is the part of the scaffolding at the top that serves to provide a lift in a stronger structure
– The working platform is the part of the scaffold that becomes the foot of the workers to work
– Guardrail serves as a support for the worker’s body and as an anchor point for the body harness
– Toe Boards serve to hold the workers’ feet so they don’t fall.
– Putlog serves to strengthen the working platform so that it doesn’t break.