|with maximum wheelbase of one hundred four
inches (104”) with complete stock body, frame and
suspension. No bracing anywhere, except inside
driver’s compartment. Dash, steering and pedals
must remain stock for that make and model. Stock
dash may be trimmed for clearance. All insulation
under hood must be removed. No slab bodies. No
bars in front of radiator, no reinforcing of bumpers.
2. Roll Cage: Full four-post (4) roll cage must
be used. Must have minimum of three (3) door bars
in driver’s side (plate recommended).
3. Stock OEM engine unaltered. Headers
4. Stock carburetor/fuel system for that make
and model of vehicle. No turbo chargers.
5. Stock transmission for the make and model
of vehicle you are racing.
6. Suspension must remain stock.
7. Stock unaltered rear end for that make and
model of vehicle.
8. Wheels: Maybe after market, 7 inch max 2”
offset spacers for clearance only
9. Weight: 1800 lbs. min, 1 lb. per cc
10. Tire: dot street radial must be available under
$65 NEW (no racing tire period)
o Must have a Haynes or a Chilton Manuel for the
car you are racing
o Tow hook front and rear is required
o Aluminum racing seat and 5 point racing harness
required. Window nets recommended.
o ANY THING NOT MENTION ABOVE MUST
o Raceceiver and Full driver racing suit required
o $50 Exchange RULE on ECU
o AFTER 1 win start no better than 6th. 2 or more
wins in a row, start in rear