2015 General Rules
1. It is mandatory for all persons entering a restricted area of the track to read and execute all
pertinent waivers and releases.
2. These rules and or regulations set forth herein do not express or imply warranty of safety.
3. The pits area has a maximum speed limit of five (5) miles per hour. Firearms are prohibited on
track property except for working security and law enforcement personnel.
4. Abusive language, fighting, or physical abuse will not be tolerated or anyone that goes to
another racers pit area at any time as the aggressor to start a fight or anything else. Offenders
are subject to arrest & prosecution or suspension and fines.
5. No alcoholic beverages or controlled substances are permitted in the pit area.
6. Any driver determined to be under the influence of alcohol or controlled substance will be
subject to arrest and/or suspension.
7. Any driver exiting a race vehicle on the racetrack unless directed to do so by a track official or
in response to an emergency is subject to disqualification.
8. All drivers are responsible for the conduct of their crewmembers and associates.
9. Equipment not conforming to specifications stated herein may be impounded by the track. All
cars are subject to inspection by officials at any time.
10. Injuries incurred at the track must be reported to office prior to leaving the track premises.
Failure to do so may result in denial of insurance claims.(NO exceptions)
11. All drivers must be ready to compete in their scheduled event(s) including qualifying. Cars
must be in position in the staging area prior to call for the event including qualifying. Cars not
present at the staging area when the field is summoned to qualifying will get ONE lap. Cars not
time trialing or drawing will be at the rear of lineup. The track may invert qualifiers, Any driver
winning 2 features in a row will be started in no better than 3rd position, 3 feature wins in a row
starts 6th , 4 feature wins in a row starts in the rear.
12. All events are scored in relation to the lead car. Scoring protests must be registered with a
track official within ten (10) minutes of the posting of event results.
13. All drivers are responsible for understanding flag signals. The following flag signals apply:
** Green Flag: Begin and maintain normal racing pace.
** White Flag: You are entering final lap of race.